Amazon controls the retail game. 9 out of 10 shoppers research products on Amazon, 60% of all e-commerce sales in the US are from Amazon, and 69% of online shoppers visit Amazon during their pathway to purchase. We help brands new to the e-commerce world launch effectively and help established brands improve their search standing and status among the Amazon ranking.
Amazon Ranking Factors
- Conversion Rates: Actual purchases from your store affect your rankings. And what is important to remember is that unlike Google search where searchers are looking for product information, on Amazon they are ready to buy. So your store text and product listings need to focus on great sales copy and closing the deal.
- Product Reviews: Reviews are paramount in terms of Amazon ranking, but they need to be authentic reviews, and Amazon knows the difference.
- Search Keywords: Search keywords are important to get traffic on Amazon. Which is why you need now what keywords your customers are using to search for your products, and that those keywords are included in your product listings.
- Overall Sales & Experience: Not only do product sales affect ranking but return rate and re-order rates do as well. Amazon wants to be sure that people come to the site, find what they are looking for, and are pleased with the product they receive.
- Price Comparison: Amazon continuously scans the internet gathering competing price data, and if a brand attempts to maintain a premium on its Amazon pricing, Amazon is going to be aware of this and will likely factor this in when determining organic visibility in the search results.
- Product Images: Since product sales affect rankings, good quality images do as well. With out quality images you can not sell products, which will than have a negative impact on your rankings.
How we help:
- Content creation and optimization
- E-Commerce strategy development
- SEO and SEM
- New product and brand launch services
- Promotional program planning
- Comprehensive channel strategy
- Channel launch management